Wednesday, September 23, 2015

The Jelly Bean Report

"They come, and they go, 
but I love them, so."
Seriously.  I love my peeps.

The only problem I have is that I don't see them often enough.  

They have been spending a LOT of time in the U.S.A., doing lots of good things, blah, blah, blah.  They tell me of the wonderful world of Clarksdale, Mississippi, a place that's smack dab in the middle of something called the Americana Music Triangle.  

They'll need to be flying
business class, before I
agree to go.

Mum & Pop have been patting me up and whispering to me about traveling to the delicious-sounding Mississippi Blues Trail, which smells of rib bones and chicken wings. Oooooooh, how I'd like to get a good sniff of that!  Maybe, someday, I'll be their semi-obedient, guiding, service dog, and fly with them (under sedation, in business class, of course, as I get a bit yappy, and I like to take a little nappy whilst on the go, at times….Yes, please, a bit of sedation would be nice. I am, who I am. I'll resume pulling against the leash….I mean guiding and serving, once I'm in Mississippi.).

The good news is that Mum says she'll only be working in The Holy Moly Drug Store through the end of October, or until she gets fired, whichever comes first. Pop says I will love The Holy Moly Drug Store's new owners -- a lovely Australian couple (John & Naomi Casaceli, former owners of the Vanguard in Sydney) and their TWO GREAT DANES. He assures me that Mum will continue her involvement with The Holy Moly project, even if she's not in the drug store any more, but she'll always have time for her little Jelly Bean (#smallcountrypoodle, that's me, on Instagram!). 

The bad news is that my Mum & Pop are leaving me, yet again.  They will return to me in November, though; and that is the silver lining in this conundrum-cloud, that I find myself in. I am a lucky dog for having a wonderful place to be and so many people in the world who love me. Fair enough. I'll be fine. 

Follow me on Instagram! #smallcountrypoodle
Oh, one more thing:

When Mum & Pop return to Australia in mid-November, Table Hill will be scheduled to play in Lyonville at the Radio Springs Hotel.  I'll be keeping a keen poodle-eye on their schedule.

That's all for now.

I am, "Miss Jelly Bean," and it's time for my beauty treatment.




No comments:

Post a Comment